Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weird Mark On My Breast That Won't Go Away?

396545389 About a month or two ago I developed a mark that looked like almost a birth mark underneath my breast. I thought it was nothing but it still won't go away. It is oddly shaped and is a brownish color, and is pretty big for a birth mark. However, I haven't been worried about it since it hasn't grown, hurt, or rose. The mark is flat and has a few specks in it that looks like a scab but isn't.
What could it be? I'm going to the doctors in March. Can I just ask the doctor about it then or is it important to go now?

1 comment:

  1. Gianna - It's probably a good idea to go now and get it checked out, just to be sure
    It's probably nothing to worrry about but some skin cancers can show similar to this,m
    Although it may just be pigment change,
    For peace of mind you should see a doctor

    ReplyDelete