Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's Up With My Hands?

396545389 Around the beginning of December, the skin on my hands, especially around my knuckles, became rlly dry. I figured it was just winter weather. So I tried to put cream on them but it didn't help. About a week later, I got red patches on my hands that wouldn't go away. And they got rlly itchy. Then i got little scabs and my hand would bleed. Burning sensation. Now, it's not as red, but the skin feels like elephant skin, rlly rough, and there's patches of light brown around my knuckles. Like my hands (especially my left) are all discolored. What is up?? Please help. :/

2 comments:

  1. Trevor Riley - why havent you gone to a dermatologist after such a long period of time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ - Sounds like they are just really dry. Try putting pure vitamin e on them at night and during the day use "Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Skin Cream" every time you wash your hands. This is really good stuff. I use it every time I wash mine and mine are really soft and smooth. My hands use to be really dry and itchy to. If this doesn't help I would suggest you go to a dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete