Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How Long Does Birth Control Take To Get Rid Of Acne?

396545389 I have bad acne. I have been on prescription creams, over the counter topicals, antibiotics. Nothings worked. I think my acne may be hormonal bc I've always had really irregular periods. I am going on birth control in a week in another attempt to get rid of my acne. How long will it take to get rid of it all? Also is it true it gets worse before it gets better?
i do eat healthy and i've tried basically every facial wash there is...

1 comment:

  1. Tina Riggs - I don't think it gets worse before it gets better, it didnt for me. But depending on the dosage you are given it may not make much of a difference. Birth control affects people differently....and as for your acne, try eating healthier and using soap and water. If your skin gets dry use ponds cream, it wont make your acne worse.

    ReplyDelete