Monday, January 16, 2012

Am I Fat?? And How Can I Lose Belly Fat Or Fat In General Fast-ish?

396545382 (I previously asked this same question i know)
I am a 16 year old
I am 5'6"
I weigh 150lbs

How can I get myself to stop eating poorly, and how can I get myself to exercise more and what kinds of exercises... I wana become FIT looking not super skinny. but AVERAGE

What is the fastest way of losing fat???


I have told people my weight before and they cannot believe me they think i look 130-140

http://profile.yahoo.com/DQNXNDDRYONSL4DVXPFHMCTZJY/

Im on the Right in black

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3061479981858&set=a.1588936809199.2082447.1409201013&type=3&theater

this is what I look like... opinions???

4 comments:

  1. Tom S - You don't appear to be fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tennislover - you are not that overweight really

    you just need to get more fit

    all u need to do is workout 30-40 mins with weights
    and then do cardio exercise for 30 mins

    and ab training for 10 mins

    also eat less carbs and more proteins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tainted Soul - ok 1 first never put a fb like i mean people can now look at your fb lol

    anyway

    your not un atractive by any means i mean ok this isnt ment to come out bad if it does sorry but maybe try abit of makeup and straighten your hair :P

    your not fat at all but if you would like to loose waight quickly then its simple have three proper meals a day however make sure everything is really low fat ( more expensive sadly ) and make sure you at least go on a 2 hour walk a day and believe me you will be in fit shape and looking great in no time


    however most people cba with things like that and want a quicker and easyer option ... lypo suction but you really dont need it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben - Just checked out your fat photo. Your pretty fat but not fat fat. fats ok but you don't want to get fat fat fat because fat would be really fat and no one wants fat.

    i hope fat helps

    (you're welcome) :)

    ReplyDelete