Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This Is Serious! Something Is Up With My Vagina?

396545389 Alright..so..
3 or 4 weeks ago, when I finger myself the vagina is normal and what not
but when i finally touched it down there, like........
something is blocking! like..it feels like something is gonna come out.
No its not that deep, Idk how to explain it! but it feels dry than moist in other parts of my vagina.
Is..this possibly yeast infection or what? It was itchy before so i put some anti-itch stuff so it went away. But..theres just this weird feeling, lump in my vagina that i never felt before! WHAT TO DO?!

1 comment:

  1. crystalblue346 - It sounds similar to a yeast infection but a lump...not sure about that. I would highly recommend making an appointment with your gynecologist ASAP and have a vaginal exam.

    ReplyDelete