Saturday, December 10, 2011

What Made My Acne Worse?

396545389 I gave up wearing foundation for 3 months after constantly hearing my foundation was making my acne worse as I had been suffering since age 8/9.

When I never wore foundation my face got worse, and when I wore foundation again it got better.It couldn't be hormonal as it was 3 months or my cleanser as I was using the exact same one. The only thing that changed was not wearing makeup.

My foundation is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.

My acne is now gone from using OXY spot cream 2.5%

Thanks:)
I only wore it 4/5 days a week.

So my skin could live.

3 comments:

  1. Konata Izumi - it was peobably the fact you used too much foindation that ur skin got used to it and couldnt "live" without it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate - the foundation probably made it worse

    ReplyDelete
  3. A - Sometimes acne gets worse before it gets better. Is your foundation actually giving you more acne, or are you just not wearing it anymore because you've heard that foundation makes acne worse? There's actually no evidence that wearing makeup makes acne worse, but a lot of people feel that it does. So if your foundation isn't actually giving you any problems, go ahead and keep wearing it. If not, have you started taking any medications? Herbals, vitamins, supplements, prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs? Sometimes those things can cause acne to flare up.

    ReplyDelete