Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bad Taste In My Mouth?

396545381 Ive had a stuffed up/very runny nose the past couple of days and a slight cough but anyways when I go to sleep i can't breathe through my nose so I have to sleep with my mouth wide open and when I wake up I have this horrible taste in my mouth and feels really weird. The taste and weird feeling stays with me all day no matter what i eat or if I brush my teeth multiple times. Any help with this?
So the mouthwash and saltwater will help with this taste even if i still have the cold?

3 comments:

  1. Dustin - You have a cold. It's all connected, when your cold goes away so will the bad taste. Breathing through your mouth will also dry out your mouth reducing bacteria fighting saliva. Which in turn will add to bad breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel - Sometimes mouthwash can hinder your saliva causing bad taste and bad breath.

    Gargling with warm salt water (half teaspoon of salt in 4 ounces of warm water) several or more times a day might help.

    ReplyDelete