Thursday, December 29, 2011

Why Is My Nose Bumpy? ?

396545383 I've been recently looking at pictures of me when I was about 5 years old. My nose seemed straight and no bump on the top. Now I'm 16 and I hate my nose greatly. I look just fine if someones looking at me straight in the face but im extreamely self conscious when I turn my head to the side. I had a huge habit of picking my nose growing up and have stuck a few things up there once or twice. My mom thinks my nose has a bump because of that, but is it really possible? Neither of my parents have a bump on the nose. I raise my nose up and I look so much better without the bump. Is a nose job my only option? How much is that going to cost me and is it really that dangerous to get one? :/

2 comments:

  1. Larry - I dont think it be dangerious.But has anybody teased you about it.If not it most likely .Just you focuos on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard - Be sure to try great nose job alternatives first before attempting a permanent and irreversible expensive surgery. I have the same thoughts as you before until I tried a product called "Nose Magic" from nosemagic.com

    It is a Nose reshaper made in Japan. It is really GOOD! Been using it for 2 weeks not and I see Major Nose Surgery-Like changes on my Nose. It made my nose absolutely gorgeous. It even removed the Hump and droop on my Nose.

    I highly recommend Nose Magic. Just be careful not to buy fake imitations like Nose Right or Nose huggies. They are the same 1 dollar cheap plastic clip from china called JIAHE.

    Buy nose magic only from their site to make sure you get the genuine product. [dont buy from amazon its jiahe as well]

    ReplyDelete