Friday, December 30, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Backne?

396545389 So in June I have my eighth grade graduation dance, & all the dresses I like don't seem to cover the back. So obviously it wouldn't look cute to have pimples all over my back. I also have a just a couple pimples on my chest.
I know it's only December, but it I want to start working on it early because I'm really insecure about it. It's pretty bad, too, for a 14 year old. I've been using Neutrogena Body Scrub, and also the spray I got as a bonus from my Skin id which has helped a bit.

So what kind I do to get rid of body acne/pimples?
For any additional information, just ask!

Thanks in Advance!

5 comments:

  1. Muzahid - Best way to treat Cracked and Dry hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Eyes - If you have long hair, it has many natural oils that clog the pores on your back. Try tying it up as much as possible and not running dirty hands through it. Use your scrub daily with a face washer or something similar and it will be more effective than using your hands as it will exfoliate your skin and get rid of dead skin cells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. laila - Web at home try to wear open tops to let your chest and back breath , dont use loafers to scrub your back it irritates the skin scrub softly , this is normal and is part of the adolescent stages, some girls dont alwayss have this and some have more then others. But u could Go to a doctor and they could give u medication to clear up your pimples,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel The Need - STOP DRINKING POP thats what caused it for me and when i stopped drinking pop the pimples stopped forming.

    ReplyDelete