Wednesday, December 28, 2011

About My Heart. Give Me Some Suggestions If You Can.?

396545385 I was diagnosed as R.H.D.M.S (Rheamatic Heart Disease Mitral Stenosis) and was first operated in Dr. Pant Hospital about 20 years ago. Later in 2006 I had angioplasty (P.T.M.C) and again in 2010 (P.T.M.C) I didn't have any clots or calcium till 2006 but the P.T.M.C done in 2010 showed some calcium deposit. Should I take precautions other than not having anything sour that would increase the calcium . Is cooked vegetable with tomatoes in it also harmful?
If i deep breathing exercises will it help the narrow mitral valvel in any way to open a little. I have been doing exercises to keep myself fit, for the past 25 years. Now I exercise in moderation. I can't live without exercise. What are your comments. Are there any cases where the mitral valve has expanded without surgery or angioplasty.

1 comment:

  1. Phyl Mar - Your question is one that should be answered only by a physician. If you are not confident with the one you now have I suggest you get a second opinion. About exercise, my mother never did any exercise other than normal daily activity and she lived to be 89.

    ReplyDelete