Thursday, December 29, 2011

How Do You Make Braces Stop Hurting??!!!!?

396545381 I just got braces yesterday and they hurt like crazy!!! I can't even eat. And i know that their supposed to hurt a stuff, but what are some things I can do to make the pain a little more barable. Mostly because my familys having a big huge turkey dinner tomarrow and I dont want mash potatoes to be the only thing that I can eat..... And also, the pain isn't in my gums and the bracket arnt rubbing up againt my cheeck are aanything, its just my teeth that hurt like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grace - Take some pain medicine like Ibuprofen. Also if they gave you wax use that too. I hope I helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachael - take tylenol and swish warm water around in your mouth

    ReplyDelete