Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are My Teeth Getting Crooked On The First Week Of Having My Braces Off?

396545381 I feel like my teeth were getting crooked these past 6 days of having no braces, and I haven't even got my retainer. I'm getting my retainer tomorrow but this small crookedness on my top front right tooth made me a little upset having the feeling that my tooth shifted without having to do anything about it. I'm not fully sure if I had this small crookedness right when my braces were off, but it only affects me because I noticed it a few days later. Can anybody tell me if its me or my teeth?
I also had my braces for 1 year and 2 months.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia - I had the same suspicion that my teeth were perhaps shifting a little after I got my braces off as well. But I asked some other people who had braces, even my mom, and they said that it takes a very long time for teeth to shift like that. If they did shift, a retainer will easily fix anything like that. I'm getting my retainer tomorrow as well. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete