Saturday, December 31, 2011

Do I Have Cancer????????

396545116 hey all. I'm a 17 year old male and im freaking out right now cause I think I have cancer!!!!! I read a forum post from some guy that has cancer and most of the things he mentioned that he was experiencing.....well im experiencing it right now!!!!!

I occasionally get pain around my body...it doesnt seem to stay in a specific area, so im really afraid that the cancer is all over my body. for the last few months ive also had a nausea feeling on and off..i try to throw up most of the time but nothing ever comes out. after trying to throw up a few times the feeling will be gone. I also lose the vomiting feeling when i drink water. For the last week or so, ive also been experiencing this weird feeling, like my body is stressed out or something.

Please help me!!!!!!!! Do I have cancer????????

2 comments:

  1. sarah - sounds like acid reflux and stress not cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUDDHIST PRIME - No more worries, they have a Cure for Cancer:
    http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-11/how-mollusk-blood-could-cause-cancer

    ReplyDelete