Friday, December 30, 2011

Sting In Left Jaw And Other Problems?

396545385 For last 2 weeks I've been having pain on my left breast area. I'm 32 and female and I know it's not a breast issue as had mammogram a few months ago for another issue. It's like a sharp stinging pains and sometimes can be a burning painainly above the nipple to top of breast area. Since today I have been getting same sharp stinging sensation in the corner of my left jaw. Otherwise I am fine. I do also suffer with ectopic beats had a check up
With cardiologist a year ago and he said they were benign. The other thing is I have alot of gallstones and I'm waiting for gallbladder removal and I have small amount of right sided usual pain you would experience with that. No attacks lately. But since the cheat pain started I have also indigestion and I am Constantly tying to burp to relieve it and I feel like a bit of vomit comes up when I do that ( sorry gross I know ) what I want to know is would indigestion give you this raw burning feeling on left breast only? And the jaw pain??? Or does it sound heart related??

1 comment:

  1. Kalai - May be related to your heart - angina can fit with mild discomfort to sharp pain over chest which usually radiates to left arm, shoulder, jaw, back. Yours is a mixture of symptoms of gallstones and what I think is may be cyclical mastalgia of breast but its usually bilateral- occurs during the onset of menstrual cycles. Does it occur during that time? I cant account for your jaw symptoms.

    ReplyDelete