Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do You Know Any Cancer Types That Are Incurable And Don't Show Much Evidence?

396545116 I am writing a story about romance, music and tragedy, but I need some types of cancers that don't show much evidence and are incurable. A boy has to stay in hospital forever with an incurable cancer that doesn't show much evidence and allows him to move around freely, and I need another one for the girl that soon joins him. Please tell me honestly about the cancer and the storyline as I am only 12. Thank You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Denisedds - You need to write what you know.
    There isn’t a cancer like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TrueSnapdragon - I agree with Denise. You won't be able to accurately portray childhood cancer without having intimate knowledge of it. Write what you know, or you will not write well.

    There is no kind of cancer that would keep a child in the hospital forever that doesn't show much evidence. There just isn't.

    ReplyDelete