Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How Can I Lose 15-20 Pounds Of Fat Before Feburary? Help!! (10 Points)?

396545382 Ok please don't say I'm perfect or don't give me any links at all!!! I just wan decent answers please :) ok so I have a wedding to go to in new York in the end of feburary ... Im currently 5"5 130 and 14 (female) my measurements are 33-25-35.5 or so and I need ordered a dress a but smaller because I'm going to lose weight .... I kinda have fat in my lower belly (I want to lose 3-4 inches) I want to lose 2 inches off my waist and 3 inches off my butt (I have a muscular buble butt) I run everyday (2-4 times daily) I don't eat dinner .... I drink plenty of milk and water .... My thighs r 21 inches or so and I want them to be 18 inches ... My thighs don't touch til the inner top part and I hate it !!! I'm pear/hourglass shaped so yea ... I REALLLYYYY Want and need to lose the weight .. A's my new years resolution :) and I don't want to crash DIEt so I don't stunt my growth thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. shutuppauface - So... you want to be 5'5" and weight 110?
    Get help, you have a mental problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool D - Thats very unhealthy...if you think you have to lose weight, you have a mental disorder...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uriah - well as you know already gyms are expensive i would recommend half an hour of intense body weight workouts with no rest in between when i started bodybuilding i burned over 700 calories in a half an hour
    i would recommend you try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TVs3cB2gls and also sit ups running any workout you can think of.

    but the trick is to just stay with it 6 days a week rest Sundays good luck in the results of your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dan stone steel - Hey,

    A good friend of mine recently lost 30 pounds in 3 months for her wedding and I was blown away by how amazing she looked! I asked her how she did it and she sent this cool video over to me the other day. I was absolutely shocked after watching this video!

    Check it out!

    http://tinyurl.com/neatvideo <==== just copy and paste this link into your browser window.


    P.S. Hope this Resource helps you out. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete