Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Have A Brown Mole On My Chest?

396545389 I have a brown perfectly round mole. It's not weird looking and it's not too brown, it's light brown, it sort of blends in with my chest and chest colour. The mole has been in my left side of my chest for a long time now and it hasn't moved or changed colour. It doesn't hurt when I touch it either. I'm somewhat concerned about this. I don't want it to be melanoma. Should I go to the doctor as soon as possible? Thanks.
My mole is the size of a pencil eraser so they say that if it is larger than a pencil eraser than it is a suspicious mole and if the mole is one single colour, then it's a normal mole. I still want to see a doctor to be secure. Advice please? Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. srura - YES, GO TO THE DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James - If its not hurting you or hasnt changed position in a while then I'd probably say its dead. Do the decent thing and give it a proper burial

    ReplyDelete
  3. devonian Rodders - i have had moles for years and my mother before me, but they have not caused any problems.

    If you are worried about them then consult your GP Some people have them removed for cosmetic reasons, but if they are not causing any problem why do anything to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just William - I have one in the same place it is completely harmless. However, if it changes colour or shape you should visit your GP, you can do that anyway if it worries you.

    ReplyDelete