Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Heart Issues From One Time Use Of Cocaine?

396545385 I stupidly tried cocaine for the first time ever after drinking bourbon whiskey throughout the evening. I wasnt really drunk when I did it, but buzzed. I will never touch that shit again!

Anyway, I was cautious in the first place by telling my friend i only wanted to do a 'small-baby line' so he made the smallest line i could have imagined and I bumped it. (I put it on my gums first to see if it'd numb it, and sure enough my mouth became numb as hell) The line was so small I didn't even get 'high' off the line. This was 2 nights ago, and since then my heart has been beating faster than normal at 'resting' as well as increases tremendously over little exertions of energy such as walking up stairs, walking across my house. I'm wondering if this will be permanent or if I was just extra sensitive to it being my first time.

I'm well experienced in most downer drugs (hydrocodone, marijuana, xanax, promethazine-codeine) yet this was my first time EVER snorting anything. I'm only 21 and I'm just getting a little paranoid my 'normal heartrate' will never return. Any thoughts/help?
Please no dumb fuck answers like tabor, if you have anything enlightening to say have at it. I never intend to consume ANY drugs again, including marijuana/alcohol.

2 comments:

  1. Katie M - From personal experience, this should go away. I haven't tried cocaine, but cocaine is a stimulant (which has the opposite effect that a depressant or "downer" drugs has) and I do have experience with other stimulants. It's not uncommon for the effects, especially for first time use, of a drug you're not used to doing as often to last longer than the effects of drugs you're used to doing. It's probably a wise idea for you to stop using these substances, especially for a while and while you're still feeling the effects of the last substance. If this doesn't go away within a week or you don't notice any improvement, I would go to a physician at least to have your blood pressure and heart checked.

    ReplyDelete