Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Gums On The Top Are Peeling Off....what Should I Do?

396545381 I just noticed it when I moved my tongue around... It doesn't hurt or anything...Just really annoying since it's just hanging up there. Also, I have braces. I've never had problems with my gums before so I have no idea what to do. It feels like it's going to come off anytime soon, so I'd also like to know if gums grow back? I'm freaking out right now so can someone please tell me what to do? Will I be alright?

4 comments:

  1. Fletch - See a dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime stop messing with it, with your tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex F - You're fine, I do this all the time when I eat really hot pizza. It just kind of scolds your gums. Once it comes off, I'm almost positive you'll be 100% okay, and it'll grow back.
    Some advice? Maybe don't eat hot foods that can burn your mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasaman - It might be your braces once I was smaller and I stuck a paper clip in my mouth it was pealling off like dead skin it even blead a little but as you can see I lived

    ReplyDelete