Monday, November 7, 2011

Dusty Feeling In My Throat?

396545383 I went to our lake house this weekend and it's pretty dusty inside, its also really cold inside, so we had to put on heaters. I spent the night, and woke up in the middle of the night freezing cold, so I put the heater on and went back to bed. This morning I keep coughing, and I feel like there is dust in my throat, it tickles to breathe in through my mouth also I had a runny nose this morning, which is now gone. I'm home now, but I still have the feeling in my throat. Am I sick? Or am I allergic to dust or pollen etc?

2 comments:

  1. jake mcleish - you are dying m8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laynie - You don't even have to be allergic to get a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat from all that dust and the cold weather. You'll probably be okay in a couple days, but drink plenty of water and take care of yourself just in case it is the start of a cold.

    ReplyDelete