Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Think I May Of Had A Boil On My Bottom/very Close My Inner Thigh Part... But I Have A Hole Left Which?

396545389 Anyhow it came up really inflamed red and sore.. So I checked out some websites and thought it must be a boil, I done what all the sites said to do, Apply a hot clean bandage, heated a pin to kill anything on it, cleaned the skin area....
Well after I put the pin through the skin nothing happened, I then squeezed and a smallish amount of blood appeared after that there was a clear liquid, I then tried to put a hot bandage over it again to see if any pus was present but nothing.

I then applied some antiseptic cream and then applied Magnoplasm on top of it than a nonadhesive bandage.. I changed it 2 times the first day and applied the Magnoplasm and gone to change it again for the 2nd time, but this time on the bandage I noticed a ball of pus (I think it was), wasn't hard but is about the same size as the hole that is now in my skin, is this normal?
Im still applying the Magnoplasm and clean bandages so no infections are cause, Is magnoplasm still needed to be used?
am i doing everything right? is it normal with the hole? How long does it generally take to heal?
Okay just like to ad that im not having any symptoms of MRSA, the area is not on my anus, it's sorta near my thigh (having a total mind blank of the name) GROIN area! Since popping the inflamed area, its not no where near as red or the same colour, less pain, the only pain I get if something rubs on it, and I have had one before from a in grown hair, but don't remember the hole so much, but the hole would be the size of the part of the needle where u put the thread, am taking anti biotics (prescribed 3days ago for ear infection) so this should help out!? Thanks for the info on MRSA never heard if it before, quit scary actually.

4 comments:

  1. sunflowers - Call a nearby hospital and ask if they have a colon and rectal clinic there.

    You really should get it looked at. Could be an abscess or pylonital cyst or an anal fissure.Anal fissures need surgery or they will get bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa - Your boil may be MRSA which is becoming more common. MRSA initially was a hospital acquired resistance type of infection, but now MRSA it is found in the community, in people outside of the hospital. MRSA is many times contracted from exercise equipment, gyms, mats, athletic equipment towels, razors or even sand on the beach. MRSA can be very dangerous, therefore you need to see a doctor. You need to be diligent with disposing soiled items immediately and properly in a sealed container and wear gloves when you touch pus or bandages, otherwise this infection may spread to other parts of your body or to other people. MRSA , if not treated properly can spread to your bones or lungs which is very dangerous. So please take this seriously and stop treating it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dilip - MRSA initially was a hospital acquired resistance type of infection, but now MRSA it is found in the community, in people outside of the hospital.
    We would like to provide you a link that is really gonna help you. Just check it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nerida - Ι think it is better seeing a doctor in person to answer this kind of questions.

    ReplyDelete