Sunday, November 27, 2011

Can We Call These Lumps Or Bumps Between My Legs Cancer?

396545116 i have itch between my legs from both side near my Genital area more than a year
im having extreme Itch there
but when i take a cream my doctor gave me for Fungi i get better
when i stop it the itch start again with me after some days

the proplem is i feel lumps or bumps i dont khnow under the skin
where i feel itch
can that be tumors cancer?
im 25
but why i have these lumps or bumps under my skin im worried

2 comments:

  1. Tarkarri - Jock itch, tinea, fungal infection, call it what you like.

    You have to keep using the cream for at least a week after all symptoms disappear to stop it coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huraiva - Ι think it is better seeing a doctor in person to answer this kind of questions.

    ReplyDelete