Monday, November 28, 2011

Why Nobody Wanna Help Can That Be Cancer Under My Skin Please?

396545116 1 year ago i went to my family doctor
because i was having like he told me fungal infection
its between my thighs The upper part near my genital
the colour of my skin was (red) with irritating itch

now the colour of my skin there is normal just the
irritating itch when im using the cream that my doctor gave me
the itch Disappear then it comes back days after

im using the cream only when im feeling extreem itch once


now whats makes me very afraid
when i squeeze on my thigh The upper part near my genital
(left side)
i feel
like very small like balls when i squeeze hard
some of them
its like under the skin can these little balls be a
little tumors (cancer) im soo worried
can you please help me
im 25
what do you thing it can be
im soo worried

2 comments:

  1. Denisedds - Either they are under the skin or they are not. Either way I don’t know why you think it is cancer.
    Go back to your doctor if you are concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilda - No one here can diagnose you. See your doctor again, or a different doctor.

    ReplyDelete