Saturday, November 26, 2011

Did I Eat Okay On Thanksgiving?

396545382 Breakfast; 2 aunt jemima waffles. nothing on them the serving size is 2 and its 160 calories.
dinner; 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes, cup of stuffing, 1/2 cup of white turkey meat, a piece of peanut butter chocolate cake, a salad with ranch dressing and its about 1 cup of salad and 1 tblspoon of ranch, 2 soft buns about the size of a small fist.
thats all i thinks its alot in my opinion, i hate it. but i weighed myself about 1 hour after i ate and i was like 94 lbs and i was like 97 but i dont know if my scale is broke im 13 and 5'2 and worried now.

2 comments:

  1. KonohaKID - If you're talking about putting weight on in a day, then it's only temporary.

    Go back on the scale in the morning, and you should be back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cammie - Hunny your skinny!!!! I wish I was as skinny as you!!! It's ok to enjoy yourself every once an a while and your not going to gain weight so don't worry about it :D

    ReplyDelete