Monday, November 28, 2011

My Tan Keeps Fading. Have I Got Skin Cancer?

396545116 I always go on holiday to Florida or the Caribbean with my parents and older brother about 3 times a year and i get really tanned. But as soon as I get back to England my tan quickly starts to fade and i get lighter patches of skin on my chest and arms first, then my legs and everywhere else. How can I stop this from happening?
Also when I'm on holiday small dry spots or lumps appear on my skin. They're very tiny. I have three next to eachother on my right hand and one on my right thigh. They bleed sometimes. A dark patch of skin has recently appeared next to the spots on my hand and it definitely wasnt there before.
Im 13 and really scared it could be skin cancer as my class and I have been discussing the subject in science. Should I see a doctor or am I being paranoid? Xxxx

3 comments:

  1. gummiworms - it could just be wearimg off
    but if you are worried try to go to the docters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert M - You just need to exfoliate before you go on holiday, and the answer is no you do not have cancer.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby's Girl - You do not have skin cancer. The lighter patches of skin
    means the tan part is just fading..
    Below are photos of skin cancer & lesions.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/skin_cancer_pictures_slideshow/article.htm

    ReplyDelete