Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ringworms Won't Go Away And Spreading Really Fast?

396545389 So I Had One Big ringworm On My Cheek That Took A long Time To Start Fading And three Other very Small ones..It's been Over three weeks and my mom won't take me to the doctor only because the biggest one is kinda fading..but I've broken out in Alotta small flaky pimples across my forehead and chin..and I'm afraid there gonna get larger...I Found some on my legs back and stomach but still my mom is totally refusing to take me to a doctor because she to busy with work ..some one please tell me what to do to kill them . I'VE TRIED BLEACh ; NAIL POLISH ; VINIGAR && Many Other things but they Just Keep Spreading .

2 comments:

  1. RNAdvisor - Hi Brenda,

    Are you sure it's ringworm? There are a lot of skin conditions that look like ringworm. I know you can't see a doctor. But, it might help you to make sure that your rash is actually ringworm. So, assuming that you do have ringworm, you need to use an antifungal cream. You can find one at any drug store. Look for a cream with tolnaftate, terbinafine, or miconazole.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☆ΜαΣϰιντολογιςτ☆ - Have you told your mom your condition has worsen? If you are truly concerned, then she needs to be considerate of your skin. It is bad parenting if she neglect the health of your skin!

    If you are old enough, then visit a local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist to take a look at your skin. If he says it is serious, then you need to tell your mom you have validation and she needs to take you to your pediatrician or pediatric dermatologist.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete