Monday, November 28, 2011

About A Scar And What To Do?

396545389 i have a scare from 2010 from when i put my hand through a window not on purpose well i have tried ever thing to get rid of this scar its very noticeable and want it gone what will a dr do if i talk to him about it.. i have tried every thing from lotion to oils to natural stuff its not even shrinking like it should i want it gone.its smack down in the middle of my wist and people ask my if i cut my self.. i feel that the scar is ugly and some people look down on me.. i have even tried to put fake tattoos over it.. what can i do that will help it shrink to not noticeable help thanks

3 comments:

  1. нσ¢кєуƒσяℓιƒє❤ - I burnt myself really badly on a pot and it's right across my forearm and looks pretty bad. My friends always think I'm cutting too, but you just gotta accept it, there's not real way to reduce scarring, it just happens and plus I think scars are awesome so I wouldn't want to get rid of all mine,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna - you could get it laser removed, but that would cost a bunch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. jason - 3 years ago, I accidentally brushed my leg against a hot harley muffler. Now, the scar looks like someone took a 12 guage to my calf. If someone accuses, don't feel ashamed, just tell them what happened. If they don't take your word for it, they aren't worthing talking to anyway

    ReplyDelete