Monday, November 28, 2011

Root Canal???? 10 Points Please?

396545381 I got a root cana on my tooth its one of the molars and i got like 8 months ago they took the nerve out made my toothe little and put a temporary silver crown and the next visit was going to be my permanent white tooth but i never went back for personnel reason so i have been wih my tooth with the silver temporary and just today while playing it with my tounge it took off so now im with my regular tooth the one they made it little ....!!! So im like scared like can i go to any dentist and theyll know what to do there theylle know what step to start with??? My little teeth looks kind of yellow little ugly i herd that if you take some time with ur temporary one and dont get it finish it might get cavities again and stty the hole procedure again please help ???

1 comment:

  1. Fatima Tolentino - Hi there! A tooth with a root canal treatment is already dead tooth and it doesn't have anything more to loose.
    so don't worry about recurrent carries. If you don't approach a dentist it might break and if the breakage reach the tooth's root, you have to extract it. So I recommend you to approach even a new dentist if you are shy or don't want to go to your previous one, and they can have impression and probably do some modification only and then put permanent restoration on it, so save the rest of your tooth if you don't want to pull it out. I hope it helps:)

    ReplyDelete