Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why Do I Have So Many Pimples?

396545389 My skin used to be really clear but for the past 4 months I have been getting new whiteheads mostly around my mouth and on my forehead every day! I have not changed any cleaning or hygeine routines, but every day there are many new ones. They start small then get really big and filled with pus then get small again within a few hours, then just stay there, small and red for weeks. I haven't used any facial cleansers or acne medicine before, but people told me to use it. I tried it, but they just made it worse and make the rest of my skin irritated and dry, so I stopped using them to keep from damaging my skin more, but the pimples get worse every day and almost my whole face is irritated and red and bumpy, but it used to be so clear and I only got a few pimples before if the skin got dirty. Just recently, my skin seems to have become more sensitive than ever and it gets worse every day. I thought maybe it could be hormones or stress causing it or maybe my skin has become very sensitive to anything touching it like my hair. I live in the tropics, and I heard that hot humid tropical weather can cause it, but I have lived here all my life. Should I see a dermatologist? It doesn't seem normal.

3 comments:

  1. Mgallner - It's best to go to a dermatologist. It can be hormones, but only a doctor can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theta girl - Its a universal problem, what is the best way to treat acne, there are many ways as we are all different, and have different skin issues.
    Make sure your diet is great, supplements like zinc and magnesium help. Do keep your skin clean, one of the reasons you get more acne when you first start cleaning your skin is that you open up more of the clogged pores to release the toxins. Keep your chin up. I know its embarrassing and difficult. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away.
    Niacinamide pads are also known as Nicotinamide pads or Vit B3 pads.
    Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete