Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Need Help Asap Please My Heart Is Bursting Like .?

396545385 Hey ,Well is this boy kallon chappell he is minted i have loved him two years and he is going out with some one but i can't get him out my head i keep having rude imoges of him dream the lot . The problem is that i am fat i have tiny tits i havent started my period and i can't be my slef aroud him because i am scared i never speak to him in less he speaks to me but me mate jordan leigh joned copyed me an d all my mate have now my mate said to flirt and to go out with loads of people and see if he cares because i was going out with callum davies and he was laughting and said i could do better then jordan went out with him but i can't tell him because we in the same classes reg and army cadets so i can't . i really need help i am fat and i eat all the time but he has a six pack and harldy ever eats also i love kickboxing but my instructor attced me so i quite and he has been mocking me so i want to go to his farthers class but they r way better and i would show my slelf up alot thanks loisanna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Help me xx also did i mention i am ugly and he is mint but my friend was going to ask this boy out for me but krystal selfish cow asked him out for her instead of me >:( xx
help me i am crying in side and i am going to be honest
help me i am crying in side and i am going to be honest

2 comments:

  1. Eabranth - He's got a girl, so he's unavailable, you should move on.

    As for you being fat... well... go out tomorrow, and run a mile...
    Do again the next day... when that gets easy, run two, when that gets easy, do sit ups, and pushups.

    And remember you can change if you really want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear Friends,
    How can I explain this to the world again that
    there is a man who can cure heart cancer I was attache with heart cancer over since 2year I have
    being into cancer drug I can’t anymore I decide to look for help then I
    found this woman post write about this great man DR. AROMOTEMBA telling
    people about how this man have cured he HIV I don’t believe that,
    because all I have in mind is that heart cancer had no cure, thank god for my life
    today am heart cancer negative through the power of DR. AROMOTEMBA I contacted this
    man for help because who write about him drop an email of the man I pick
    the email and emailed him for the cure this man told me what to do
    about the cure well, am from U S A this man prepared a curing heart cancer herbal medicine for
    me and he told me that i am going to be cure of it after taking the herbal medicine for six days before i can be able to get rid of it. so i did as he says to me and i was always taking it everyday of it, so at the last day of it he called me and told me once i am done taking it i should go for a check up immediately, and before then i was very even filling strong and better, so immediately i was done in that very day then i quickly go for a check up of it and the doctor confirm it that i am cure of my heat cancer, it was just like a dream to me because i never new their could be this great spell caster that can get me rid of this my situation to a better life again, so friends sisters brothers relative if you need his cured just Email him now
    (dr.aromotenbalovespelltemple@hotmail.com) thank you once again the great for what you DR. AROMOTEMBA have done for me, if you are out there, since
    passing through any of this problems listed below:

    1) If you
    want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be
    promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5)
    If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your
    husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial
    assistance. (9) Herbal care. (10) if you want to cure your hiv cancer helpers sypilise and all you can as well contact him now with this Email address ((dr.aromotenbalovespelltemple@hotmail.com). whatsapp contact +2348137162683 and his cell phone contact +2348101571054

    ReplyDelete