Sunday, November 27, 2011

Is This Tooth Decay And Can It Be Fixed? Please Help?

396545381 Okay so...this is embarrassing but it's really worrying me..i have plaque ( i think thats what it is ) covering most of my teeth, on the edges of them and on the bottom 3 teeth it looks like my tooth is deteriorating..its brown on the bottoms closest to my gum and If i go to a dentist is this fixable? Are my teeth going to fall out? Is there surgery for this?? I brush them with fluoride toothpaste and have been trying to stop them from like decaying or something...I really need advice i cry a lot thinking i'm going to lose my teeth i hope theres something that can be done thank you for listening

3 comments:

  1. DUSTIN - get in to dentist asap it sounds like you are gonna have to have a root canal if it is too decayed then they will exctract them but sounds to me you can save them if u go in now

    ReplyDelete
  2. colly wolly - Sounds like plaque and you wont lose teeth but you need to get teeth cleaned professionally by dentist or hygienist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ipsa Koehler - Firstly, it is important that you maintain good oral hygiene to avoid any deposits. Brush and floss regularly and use a mouth wash to remove bacteria from mouth. If tooth looks deteriorating and brown, then dental filling is required. If caries are deep, then root canal treatment is required. If gums are very weak, then periodontal surgery is required. Refer to your dentist before your teeth deteriorate further. For more info on good oral hygiene, refer to... http://www.identalhub.com/article_good-oral-hygiene-231.aspx

    ReplyDelete