Friday, January 13, 2012

Please--give Advice!! Symptoms?

396545116 Okay, I really don't know what to do. So here are my symptoms and i'll go from there:
Constant tiredness
not wanting to get out of bed
Hopelessness
Depression-like symptoms
Easily bruised
easily tired
easily hurt
often irritable
either extremely pale or extremely flushed.
a bit paranoid sometimes
I easily understand complex ideas, but I can't seem to get simple concepts
Unable to concentrate

So, any ideas? I don't know where to post this at all, so.... Yeah. thanks for any and all help!
Also my back often hurts badly. Sometimes it seizes at random times and a few days I have had to lay in bed all day because my back keeps spasming/seizing up.

2 comments:

  1. yyyyzz (wise) - Diabetes II. Have it checked and change you diet. Cancer has no symptoms, Only when it is in stage three/four, and than it is too late. Mostly picked up by chance. (after a checkup).
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TrueSnapdragon - You should see your doctor. What you are experiencing may be depression or there may be another cause, such as a thyroid disorder. The symptoms you have described together do not jump out as any sort of cancer.

    ReplyDelete