Monday, December 19, 2011

Heart Problems In 16 Year Old Female?

396545385 i'm a overweight 16 year old female , i have terrible health anxiety. I went to the ER about 5 or 6 months ago for chest pain , they said it was just anxiety , they did a EKG and it was normal. I have had chest pain a few times since then , it's nothing terrible , it's just enough to aggravate me. I often have chest pain up in my throat , with burping. It lasts for a couple days , and then goes away. If it was my heart would it have happened already? I have palpitations also. Can heart attack symptoms last for 5 months? And how can it be acid reflux if I have Chest pain before eating?

1 comment:

  1. Dylan Pointon ™ - Acid reflux happens wether its before or after food. i have the same problem its just reflux

    ReplyDelete