Thursday, December 8, 2011

Why Does It Feel Like My Throat Closes Up When I Swallow Meat?

396545383 So everytime I eat meat products, it feels like my throat is closing up every time I eat meat. I have to stop to either spit it out or just try to swallow it real fast and stop eating for a few seconds then I'll be able to eat again. It doesn't matter if I take small bites, it still feels like that. I have a few times before,choked on my food and almost passed out.I started slobbering everywhere and knocking stuff over because I couldnt hardly breathe. It makes it hard to breathe. This doesnt happen when I am eating anything else.It just happens with meat only. If it has anything to do with it, I have had a couple lumps show up before like on my neck, close to my throat. It went away and I do have neckpains sometimes but not a lot.I don't know if this has soemthing to do with my eating habbits because I dont eat well.I dont eat a lot at all actually. I do have a doctors appointment tomorrow for another certain reason and I planned on telling him.

4 comments:

  1. psychonaut - Stop putting so much meat down your throat. Stop using salami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew - idont have a answer but i have the same problom it help if you chew your food better

    ReplyDelete
  3. cat r - Don't eat meat until you see the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celini - Ι think it is better seeing a doctor in person to answer this kind of questions.

    ReplyDelete