Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why Am I Dizzy Everyday?

396545384 I have been dizzy everyday for the past 3 weeks. I do not take medication, I don't drink coffe, and no stimulants of any kind. I suffer from migraines and for that I take excedrin migraine or a equivalent generic brand, and even with that I only take 1 pill or half a pill. I am dizzy mostly sitting or standing still. It also makes me feel high, like I'm floating, and no I don't do any type of drugs. Anyone have a clue? A doctor appointment has already been made.Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Cammie - Excedrin® Migraine is FDA-approved to treat migraines, including pain, nausea, photophobia* and phonophobia**
    Excedrin® Migraine contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and Therapeutically Active Caffeine — and is available in three forms: Geltabs, Tablets, and Caplets.

    See your doctor for diagnosis of migraines and treatment options.

    It's important to use Excedrin Migraine according to label instructions. As with any medication, if you have any questions, contact your healthcare professional.

    As you can see you are taking caffeine .You may be going through caffeine withdrawal .
    You may not have had enough to eat ? Is your blood sugar low ?

    These are all questions to ask your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee - Ι think it is better seeing a doctor in person to answer this kind of questions.

    ReplyDelete