Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dealing With Allergies?

396545383 My daughter who is 21 months has struggled with food allergies. She has thankfully grown out of corn and according to her last test almost over peanuts. Milk and soy on the other hand are high still. This time they tested for environmental allergies as well and she is allergic to cats, dogs and horses. She used to reacte to me if I had been around my horses so I always showered after being around them. To me she seemed over it. No hives or wheezing.

We have two house cats and a puppy who is going to be our farm dog. I just want to know what people have done to help a home out. Is my only option getting rid of the pets? And my horses? And our barn cats? I know grooming, bathing, keeping the house clean helps. During the summer the animals will be out all day but that isn't an option in -20 weather.

What is everyone's personal experience with this? I want what is best for my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment