Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So Frightend Please Help?

396545385 (fur bright is) in my leg sorry can not spell this so have broke it up for you to read this is what i was told when i went the docs a couple of months ago .on my feet all day at work , well not been good past couple of days,went shopping and the pain was out of this world,a rush of pins and needles from top to bottom of my toes, than went to my head like a migrain and then i couldnt see got home went to bed , next day happend again and i felt so ill and wanted to be ill, have been awake most of the night and sweating have been resting but still have pain in my leg and fell unwell i no i will end at the hospital ,i am in my late 50 s
its phlebitis

4 comments:

  1. wkdhfl - Go back and see the doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. McGee - I'm sorry, but I've checked and can't come up with anything that sounds like "fur bright is".

    You'll need to get a copy of the doctor's report and copy it from there to get the spelling right.

    However, pain is a symptom of localized dehydration, and so you should increase your water and salt intake to help ease the condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roxy222uk - I can't guess what this condition is either. You need to go back to the doctor's on Monday as things have been taken a turn for the worse (which isn't necessarily sinister, but it's having a major effect on your life) and make sure you get the name of your condition written down for you.

    Roxy

    ReplyDelete