Thursday, August 25, 2011

Any Female's Who Have Built Arm Muscle?

396545382 I have really weak arm muscles, like reaaally weak, my forearm and biceps/triceps area are like the same width lol.
Anyway I've started doing two different bicep exercises and two triceps exercises every day (about 3 sets of 15 for each exercise with 3-5Ibs dumbbells)
Does anyone know about how long it should take before I start to see results?! I know not many people will know but I'm doing this for sports and I need to build my arm muscle quickly so I can do a handstand in gymnastics (I've been running for a long time so my core muscles are pretty good)

Thanks in advance if anyone answers haha

2 comments:

  1. Thrax - you gotta increase your intake of protein! and buy heavier weights if the ones you have aresnt heavy enough.. do you feel a burn in your muscle after the 15 reps? if not, you gotta add a little more weight! you have to feel the burn after 8! good luck spaghetti arms heheheheheh...

    ReplyDelete