Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Heart Keeps Skipping Beats, It Feels Extremely Uncomfortable. I Really Need Help, I Don't Know What To Do!!?

396545385 I feel it and I heard it. I even counted that my heart skips 8 times in a minute with aprox. 80 beats per minute It's skipped a good 6 times just writing this much. It feels like my heart beat gets weak or feint, then it stops for a beat and I feel this incredibly unusual and uncomfortable feeling, as if breath and energy is being sucked out of me. after that, my heart thuds really heard, and continues to beat untill the cycle repeats.

I have had my heart checked out, and they said it's very healthy. My sister thinks it's anxiety, but she said that anxiety feels like it's heart problems and that your heart is fine, but no. Just no. I can EASILY tell that my heart is doing something funky, i can feel it. Literally. I don't know idf I should go to the emergency room or make a doctors appointment.. It keeps getting worse though and it's been happening since yesterday.
BTW I need real answers... not go to this site for your answer. tired of that.

1 comment:

  1. ele4l - Your sister is correct anxiety can make it worse, so just relax :)

    It depends on your age and other factors what it could really be, but i suggest you letting your dr know to schedule you for an EKG or a stress test, blood work and so on.

    It sounds like the same feeling that patients get when they are having PVC's premature ventricular contractions. This could or could not be fatal. Some people can have them on and off all day and be okay. but when you start getting them 2-3-4 times in a row before another normal heart beat then this is a problem and if not caused by stress needs to be treated with medication. Call your Dr. today.

    Best of Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete