Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What To Use For Bad Sunburn?

396545389 I was with a couple of friends in a mountain yesterday and it was quite high - 2300 m.
My face - nose, cheeks, and above all forehead and neck are badly sunburned. I applied some yogurt on these spots yesterday and after 20 min. washed it and went to bed. Today I have 2 small blisters on my forehead and something like water is pouring from random spots of my forehead without any visial difference (meaning not from the 2 small blisters which already broke).
Also I had an aspirin today (read it was good) and after work I'll go to the pharmacy.
What can I get to keep the effects to a minimum? (if possible to stop my skin from pealing and of course not have any scars) I don't care about pain I just want my skin to look normal after 1 week, or better :)
Replies from dermatologists will be highly appreciated

4 comments:

  1. Lee McCoy - Get some pure aloe leaves split the plant open and rub it on your sunburn...its a naturally rememdy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette Vasquez - lots of cooling lanocane aloe and lotion

    ReplyDelete