Monday, August 29, 2011

You Think This Might Be Scabies?

396545389 I have a while that I itch alot. especially at night. and in the morning. it usually goes away when I go outside. I share a bed with my sister and she doesnt itch. no one does in my house. I thought I was developing some sort of allergy to my cat. I feel like I have bugs crawling on me and like webs at times..idk how to describe it better. I am on my bed so I am still itchy. I always change the sheets often. sometimes I see like little bumps..like mosquito bites but even smaller. sometimes the itching might feel like needles.
I do feel itchy in between fingers..

1 comment:

  1. Marina Politis - Sound like scabies check this website for more information you should definitely go to the doctor.The only weird thing is that your sister hasn't got it.


    http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Scabies/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

    ReplyDelete