Thursday, August 25, 2011

How Long Do Dental Hygienists Have To Go To School?

396545381 I was wondering a few things about dental hygienists.

1. Would I go straight to a dental hygiene school right after high school?

2. If so how long would I have to attend?

3. And are dental hygiene schools and medical schools different? Or are they basically the same type of thing?

4. Does anyone have any good websites I could go on to learn more about the career and different dental hygienists schools?

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Philip Schmitt - I believe it is possible to go to dental hygiene school right out of highschool, but many have waiting lists of several years

    Most hygiene schools are 2 years

    dental hygiene schols and medical schools are completely 100% different. You're comparing a 2 year degree to an 8 year doctorate.

    adha.com

    ReplyDelete