Friday, August 26, 2011

Combination, Acne-prone, Pale Skin?

396545389 I hope i get a good answer -_-
So i have been struggling with acne for about 3 years now. I am going to be 17 years old. I know its puberty but i'm tired of this! I have tried everything from Proactiv to home remedies. My major problem is redness & i have a lot of acne scars too. I get more break outs when its my time of the month. I hate the redness because, like i said, i have pale skin. i know that i should use non-comodogenic & non-oily products but can anyone help. I would like to read your stories. Maybe theres hope. Thanks in advance :)

1 comment:

  1. Annabee - I have the same kind of skin as you- we react poorly to chemicals...
    at one time my skin was terrible- I couldnt even look people in the eyes & kept my head down a lot to hide my face
    what I finally found that worked is

    wash with pears soap
    tone with thayers rose witch hazel
    moisturize with two drops of olive oil rubbed in the palms first
    do this 3x/day & try to stay away from any chemicals on your face-

    also lightly exfoliate 2x/week with a mixture of softened, non-coated aspirin & honey
    & dont pick!!!
    if you are a girl, you might also try oral contraceptives like yasmin if nothing else works...
    best of luck- Annabee♥

    ReplyDelete