Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Much Of A Risk Do I Have Of Getting Lung Cancer Later In My Life If I Have Been Breathing Second Hand...?

396545116 smoke from my mother almost all my life? im 18 right now (yes still live at home) and my mother has subjected me to second hand smoke my whole life. i usually get a nice wif of it a few times a day by accident just because she smokes around the house alot. am i subjected to lung cancer later in my life now? when will it show up? thinking about this now is kinda nerve racking me.

2 comments:

  1. well wisher - You do have risk but how much?,it is unpredictable.
    You need to talk to your MOM to stop are smoke in isolation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denisedds - Unless she has kept you in a closed up windowless room filled with smoke for days on end most of your life your risk is slim to none.

    ReplyDelete