Thursday, August 25, 2011

Just Ate Hotdog Buns After Getting Wisdom Teeth Removed Six Hours Ago, Do I Need To Be Worried?

396545381 Six hours ago I got my wisdom teeth removed, I was hungry and thought that hot dog buns were soft enough to eat, but someone just told me that they are gummy and hard to clean out of the wounds. I Only had two, should I be worried and do some kind of attempt at cleaning my wounds, or am I worrying too much? Whatever the case, I'll stick to room temperature broths and pudding.
Also I can't tell right now if any pieces are actually stuck in there or not. I tried not to chew with my back teeth, it's even hard to see them to attempt to clean them

1 comment:

  1. Patty - Yep, you should stick to liquids, pudding and jello.
    Be real careful you don't get a dry socket.
    If your dentist told you, you can lightly rinse your mouth, do so,
    but do not swish. You have a blood matter in the hole.
    You don't want to have it come out cause you will have terrible pain for weeks.
    Be careful, eat sensibly and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete