Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is My Rash Cancer ??? ?

396545116 Hi , I have a rash on my back out of no where . It's red and has little bumps , but not many . I noticed it a week ago , then it went away . Then again today I noticed my back was itchy again with the same style bumps . I also had one little body acne pimple above it that I scratched and it opened . Then I put some cortisone cream on my rash and sone got into the pimple . I dabbed it with water until it stopped burning but should that be any of my concern ? I'm only 14 btw . & I Also have a different style rash on my tummy where my belt buckle Is . It has rather large bumps & I put the same medication on it as I did on my back . & I had a huge rash on my arm from a bracelet & the SAME medication worked amazing . Thanks for reading this whole thing !!! <3

4 comments:

  1. MasterJefe - No your rash is just... A rash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny - You didn't list any symptoms of skin cancer or anything other than a common rash. Maybe try taking some antihistamine(Benadryl is a good one) for the itching.
    Read more about antihistamines:
    http://www.benadryl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tator's mommy - It sounds like a local reaction to something. The belt buckle rubbing area sends up a red flag. You could be having a reaction to the metal in the buckle. The same with the bracelt. Many silver colored bracelets cause a rash of tiny blisters for me and itches terribly. The cort creme will work on any of it but use it sparingly. It being on an open pimple will not hurt anything just not a proper treatment for pimples. Oh, I am a 2 yr cancer survivor, and I never had a rash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChemoAngel - Sounds like a food allergy. Note what you eat when you notice the rash.

    ReplyDelete