Thursday, December 8, 2011

Will This Skin Bleaching Cream (dr. Fred Summit Skin Whitener) Have Side Effects Or Cause Me Harm?

396545389 First let me set the record straight I have mild hyperpigmentation this in no way, shape, or form have to do with self-hate. My neck, armpits and other areas are very dark compared to my face. I love my skin tone I have no desire to use it on any area that it's not needed. So PLEASE don't think I'm using it for any other reason this is not for a long term use. I need to lighten up my neck mostly because it's a couple shades darker than my face and I'm honestly insecure about it. This is for my hyperpigmention I despise products like this for many reasons. Should I use this product or what should I do?.

1 comment:

  1. janetfaie - Have you tried Laetitia for dark underarms? It worked very well on me.

    ReplyDelete