Friday, December 9, 2011

Hives When Smoking Weed?

396545383 So for 3 months now i been braking out in red itchy rash. When i went to the doctor he told me it was chronic hives she said it was somthing that i was allergic too. I told her nothing has changed and that i was using the same shampoo,detergent ex. So she but me on Zyrtec 2 a day. and that has help a little. What i did not tell her was that i been smohting weed the last few months and that was the only mager thing i could think of.. So is weed making me brake out? But even when im not smoking i brake out. mybe becouse its still in my blood ?

3 comments:

  1. Cindy1997 - It probably is still in your blood? !!Best advice is to stop smoking weed for a while and in the future!!!Best of luck!

    P.S
    You probably deserve to break out in a rash since you are smoking weed. No body to blame, but yourself for what is happening to you right now.Sorry if I sound rude, but somebody has to tell you that and make you feel guilty or realize what your doing is bad for you. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freman - Ι think it is better seeing a doctor in person to answer this kind of questions.

    ReplyDelete