Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Did I Eat Well? I Don't Think I Did?!?

396545382 Well i was started a "Diet".
Today it went horrible.. everything went fatty.
In the morning my mom asked if i wanted hot cocoa and i said yeah cause it was FREEZING!
then at school at lunch i ate there fatty spaghetti with bread and chocolate milk!!(I didn't finish)
Then i got home i ate this shrimp thing with veggies. and water. and then this spinach hot pocket.. with water..
Later my mom will get home and make white rice and honey chicken.. im not really feeling hungry but i might just get rice.. with water :P

I think i ate to much... should i quit eating at school and only eat their "healthy stuff"

1 comment:

  1. ? - omg, you need to get over your self,
    eat when you are hungry and stop when you are full!

    btw what you ate is actually fine,

    ReplyDelete