Thursday, September 22, 2011

Does Propranolol 80 Mg Er Cause Slower Heart Rate?

396545385 I'm 18 years old and have Neurocardiogenic Syncope.Although my Cardioglist says nothing is wrong with my heart I was given a holter monitor egk for 24 hours.And the results showed my heart rate was abnormally high at times.I was taking 60 mg Propranolol 60 mg ER.He thought that dose was too low so he raised me to 80 mg which I started last week with no relief.But now I'm starting to notice my heart rate is a slower than I feel it should be.Should I go back down to 60 mg or is this a good thing?

1 comment:

  1. Mike - Sorry about your heart condition.
    Hope you get better :D

    Thought about posting this in another section?as that section is pretty much dead.

    I did some searching and came across the website below where Propranolol 80 mg users talk about their experiences.

    http://www.drugtalk.com/propranolol/index.htm?p=2

    ReplyDelete